Monday, March 15, 2021

Dec 3 to March 15

 It's been a struggle, I'll admit that. 

Tough for me as the life I have is somehow letting me down. I've been journalling a lot these days. I'm supposed to be training but I'm finding that I just forget to get it done and I'm back in bed at the end of the day.

Sleeping has improved and so has life in he last three weeks. I've started to take the time I have to be at work to my advantage: planning, doing the things I need to do for my job and getting healthier. Walking, doing a lot of stretching. Water. 

Keeping my hands washed and my family happy.

I've been tutoring online and waking up early as a result of going to bed and being able to fall asleep on time. I still sometimes wake up, thinking I'm hearing my ten year old trashing the house. 

I'm looking forward to the spring. Getting outside into the hiking trails. Seeing the place for the first time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment