Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Aug 6 to 17

 Lots of walking and cleaning out for the coming year. Lots of napping and wondering when the world will take a deep breath and calm down.

I'm stuck wondering just how different the world will be after all of this. Certainly I'm not going to be the same. 

I went to watch rugby on Saturday the 14th. It was a rugby day. I was happy to speak to friends on the side of the pitch, but I was also reminded about why some are just dicks. No other term for it, some people are just dicks. I haven't seen you in three years and the first words out of your mouth are an attempt to insult me .... weird. 

SMH

Anyway, I'm planning on working from home by the end of September as my province hits a fourth wave. I'm hoping this is the last one, but you never know. I've done everything I can up to this point. All I can do is react to the churn and see if I can't float above the it all. 





Anyway, lots of walking and stretching and being somewhat jealous of those on the field on Saturday. The skills were not there but their fitness was. I've always known what to do and the day just reinforced that.



No comments:

Post a Comment