Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Oct 14 to Nov 2


 I am doing this post at the front of my students as proof that doing this is not a difficult thing to do. Man, the last few weeks have been a real relief to me and to my family as the restrictions are finally coming off. 

I might get in trouble for stating an opinion, but if I get in trouble for saying how much more fun life is without living under a quarantine, then ... I guess you can get me in trouble. 

For most of the last twenty months I've been holed up in my house, working. Of course I've been sitting while doing that and the last few months I've been trying to get up out of the chair and just been more active. The kayak will be the coolest thing to come to me during all of this. Well the corner has been turned finally and I've been able to hit the pool and get my hips to start moving again.

To be sure, my hips would much prefer that I stay in a chair and not move ever again. Yeah, can't do that. I need to get myself moving again. And so I've been doing mobility stuff in the pool. Last night was the first training session in a very long while:

HIIT session went as follows 


Not my longest or my hardest workout ever, but this is after two yers of basically nothing.


1 comment:

  1. hello,
    Keto diet refers to low carbohydrate and high-fat eating patterns which has various ways to approach it giving birth to the keto cycle diet concept.
    https://nutrabursts.com/keto-cycle-diet/

    ReplyDelete