Sunday, April 3, 2022

Mar 21 to April 2

 

Sunrise on March 13th, 2022

So stuff happens. Things evolve and hopefully get better. As with the growth of trees, the skin ripples and absorbs everything impeding and keeps growing.

Growth comes awkwardly at times though.

I'm taking my son with me these days after school to get into the pool. I can't say the stretching and cardio aspects are quite there in these work outs, but at least there is an element of growth. He's growing. We are growing together. At least the sleeping benefits of going to the pool and making time to do some swimming are still there. 

I am tracking my swimming in my journal these days, as I am tracking a number of healthy habits. Drinking enough water, getting enough movement and stretching done everyday. Writing and reading every day as well. Whether or not I get a date night in with my spouse. Making progress in my bullet journal. I'd like to think that things would be better by this time, but the best I can say is that they are not worse.

Which is better, which is odd to say. Everyone is hurting. A lot of people are pretending that everything is over, but it isn't. Not quite, man. Not quite. 

I do like going swimming when there are very few people if any present. I'll try and keep to that. I did get a bike hitch for the Adventure Van this weekend, too. I keep wondering what's next for it, but I'm also thinking I should just save money and prepare for repairs and maintenance. 

I need to get back to better workouts, but there is something keeping me from doing so. Not sure what, but I know it will boil down to me just yelling at myself to get on with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment