Sunday, April 24, 2022

April 3 to 24

 


Lot of work being done. I'm cleaning up my act and getting back into my own space at the moment. I keep being woken up ridiculously early like today. I spent the time from 5:30 until about 6:15 just stretching my hips and legs. 

I wish I was lying about that. Being woken up like that is weird, man.

The taking my son swimming continues. We went ... three times this week. Work has been interfering a little, but we got there and it was a bit of silly fun. With some swimming taking place, too.

It was so nice today we went and played a bit of bocce outside. Being in the warmth and having blue skies was  just life affirming.

Here are the gym workouts I'm hitting these days:

AMRAIC (as many rounds as I can)

warm up on elliptical trainer

2 minutes of step ups

2 minutes 12 kilo KB swings - just keeping it off the floor. Presses, swings etc

2 minute elliptical.

This is not genius level work here, but it is work and I'm getting it done. Watching Disney+ at the same time. Today's workout was 30 minutes total

My legs were the hardest hit from the pandemic; sitting for 18 months has really really hurt.



No comments:

Post a Comment