Sunday, August 13, 2023

Aug 7 to 13

 

There was water this week.

Seriously, not a bad week in the end - lots of exercise and activity, just failing miserably at the rest of it. Of course, the rest of it was the majority, but ...well, whatever. 

Rings closed four out of seven days, but I did get a kayak session out of it, as well as a daytime swim. During that swim, I did try out the butterfly stroke. It was very bad - but ya know Rome wasn't built in a day. My morning sessions really do continue to help me in every aspect of my life, except for my sleeping these days.

However, I can't be disappointed with the results right now - I'm plodding along, to be sure, but at least I'm not stuck in my house climbing the walls these days. I can get out and work out. Train. Hike. Swim. Wiggle my toes. 

Lots of water. 
Am I missing the limitless cardio I used to have? Yes, of course. 

Am I doing something about that? I can say "Yes, I am."

I'm also combining that desire for limitless cardio with my need for adventure. Recently it came to my attention that my extended family and I are ... on a limited engagement section of our lives. Awesome. Great - I'm going to let you celebrate any way you want. Go for it. 

Make sure you don't call me what you are at the down if you don't call me at the up. When I get to further down, I'll make sure to not make the same call.

Anyway, I'm off for more adventures in the van and I'm hoping that I can learn how to combine workouts and travel. Oh and meal prep, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment