Sunday, August 20, 2023

Aug 14 to 19

 

Be jealous. It was awesome.


Monday and Tuesday I got not very much training done - we were away in the RV and I'm not quite able to work, train and do everything in the RV yet. I did get a pleasant enough hike done on Tuesday, but that took some doing and scheduling. I was home Wednesday and got a nice swim in after a meeting ending at 9:15 pm to close all my rings.

This is the tough thing to write: I finally felt clean after that swim, even though it was a public pool used all day by a camp-sized population of children. 

Friday was date night and I went to see Barbie. Nice film, but took up my training time. Shrug. Whatever. I had to make sure I am keeping myself married. 

"It is from here I will plot the destruction of the Jedi."
Morning sessions in the RV were like this:

10 minutes hip-opening stretches - baby pose, downward dog, 90/90 stretch pigeon stretch, air squats, runners stretch, etc etc ... like a flow from one thing to the next. I also got a chance to use the light clubs for a bit of a warm-up of the shoulders. 

10 minutes ab work - swimming kicks, BJJ leg pummeling, dead bugs, "hollow ab" holds and some prone ITY stretches for the back and shoulders. 

10 minutes band work - used the rear bumper of the RV for chest pulls, shoulder pulls, and tricep pulls. Then went back to the mat for band bicep curls and overhead presses. 

When I got to the afternoons/evenings while in the RV, I had had enough of moving and just didn't want to do it. I was sweaty and gross and just wanted to vacate on my vacation. 

Progress on the office setup and view. 


No comments:

Post a Comment