Sunday, August 6, 2023

July 31 to Aug 6

 

The view from online work this week.

What a time to be alive. Got the project done on Monday and closed my rings. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I was away in the RV and got some stretching done, but only a little.

RV parks are odd places and I'm sure they are an acquired taste. I did enjoy the slow walks, but needed a bit more from myself in terms of food prep and keeping my stuff together. I did have to work online and I did notice that it went more smoothly than last time, but I need to get better prepared for that. 

I got home and made it back to some good habits and some bad habits. Good habits were around training - went right back to swimming at the end of the day to close my rings. Again, my front crawl is getting decent, my breaststroke is good and I even got the butterfly kick to work ... sort of. Morning sessions are also getting done without much struggle. Need to make both a little longer, but I'm just glad they are still fun and helpful.  

Bad habits are all around sleep - not getting enough and just being dumb about it. Not sure why, perhaps because I'm on vacation, but I need to clean this up and work on better sleep. 

 

met this guy at training one night

No comments:

Post a Comment