![]() |
| Not a bad gym for a week |
Whoa, sorry ...July got away from me. It was a rather rough month, and I just didn't make the time to include this blog along with the voyage. That's a shame, because I was working basically full-time while living in an RV for at least a week.
The contract is coming to an end soon and I'll be off for August. Lots of chances to do the things I like to do, pee when I want to pee and generally be a good human being. I'd like to finally get my bike and kayak out and do some fun stuff as well.
I did hit every day with the morning session; it was sometimes later on at night. I did get back into swimming, but some of the swims were crashing into waves of Georgian Bay. Not great swims, but great memories. Generally they were in the 25-30 minute range, either in the pool or the Bay.
Lots of walks with the wife or the dog. Both are wonderful partners and good communicators in their own way. XD They are both wonderful and I'm happy when they are happy.
Morning sessions were mainly
6-8 minutes shoulders and arms - baby pose, arms stretch overhead, thread the needle, flappy arms, runner's stretch, WGS, push ups.
6-10 minutes ab work - putting on socks stretch, rotating trucks, swimmers' kicks, bjj leg pummelling, hollow holds and push ups
6-10 minutes standing hips and leg stretches with the poles and yoga mat.
![]() |
| Me, walking back into my office at the end of the week |


No comments:
Post a Comment