Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Jan 6

This is workout four, I think, of the new year. Someone ... i think it was Alwyn Cosgrove... kept count of his workouts for 2013, which I thought was a good idea. Until I saw how often I didn't post in 2013. I'm going to make sure that I both gett the training done and the blogging done in 2014.

May-August wasn't pretty around my house, to be frank. Eeesh. So far, things look good.

In any case, I got this done four rounds before having to go be a dad:

20 bw squats
10 db overhead presses with 30 lb db's
10 reverse bench flies 12.5 lbs used 
20 step ups, holding increasing weight every round.

then did four rounds of
 
15 30 lb db bench flies
10 db bench rows
10 hanging knee tucks
10 Zottman Curls

Felt really good at the end of this. Tired, though. Need a boost, but trying to stay away from coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment