Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monday and Tuesday April 29

Man, am I glad to see the end of this April. Not as stressful as last year, but man ... still a lot of stuff going on. At least my training isn't taking a back seat to anything this year.

I did get made fun of ... or at least someone tried to make fun of me on Facebook, calling me fat. Ah well, whatever. At least I get to play rugby and run around with people that enjoy being tackled.

Monday was a rest day. It wasn't planned that way, but I had a silly meeting to go to and before that I had to be a dad.

Tuesday I had to wait until the youngest was asleep before I could train, which put it late.

I got this done for four rounds, but had to cut it short as I had to go be a husband.

10 double KB clean and presses
20 kb snatches
20 step ups
10 hanging knee tucks
20 bw squats.

Not a great workout, sort of in a rut, so to speak. I'm glad to announce that beach workouts will begin May 13, man ....

No comments:

Post a Comment