Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March 4 and 5

Both good habits and bad habits continue.

Good habits are going to bed early and helping my son to fall asleep and then falling asleep at the same time. Seriously, I don't think I've ever fallen asleep at 10pm as a grown up on this consistent of a basis. Energy levels and levels of being aware are much higher. Bad eating habits while I stay up are a lot harder if I'm asleep, too.

Bad eating habits while I'm awake continue, but I'm taking next week to work on that.

I'm finally seeing some movement on the financial situation in my house. I'm going to have to go and start being more demanding of myself, I guess.

Doing a lot around the house so that it all makes sense to me. Our family can't slide into something crappy. It just can't.

At least I'm getting my morning workouts in. Trying to get evening ones in, but there were just too many people at Cedar Springs on Monday for me. Too many people in the parking lot mean a much higher chance of some asshats being themselves. Instead of working out, I went to the library and marked for two hours. At least I'm caught up for my work.

I've already got a job for March Break, too. Should be interesting at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment