Wednesday, March 13, 2019

March 6 - 12

Wednesday was a typical Wednesday for me, in that I got up early and did some cardio before people got out of bed. Later on in the day, I got a second session done while my kid was doing stuff.

Thursday and Friday I got the early morning stuff done and then has to cruise for the rest of the day. Friday night I had a bit of a session though. Saturday we were back out on the turf at the dome in Burlington. No more black little things all over the place from the turf. Now they are all green.

Sunday was a lot of stretching and recovery work.

Monday and Tuesday I was up stupidly early and had to work in the afternoon.

As mentioned at the start of this blog, if I needed more money, I'd get another job. Well, it came to that and I'm working my March Break. The work itself is not too difficult, and the people are at least very patient with me. Like most jobs, it's leading to different jobs and opportunities, too. I also admire the fact that it isn't too far away from my house and there is some online work, too.

I'm wondering about this summer and what incredible feats of silliness I will have to endure so that my family can stay in the house.


I also am dreaming about working out in the summer in the park near my house. Just to get me through this week, I've thought up a few workouts I can do with some of the equipment I have in backpacks I'd carry over to the park. I think that's a good thing, as at least I'm thinking about the summer, I'm thinking about training and I'm looking forward to being fitter than I am now.

Just need for this snow to get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment