Sunday, March 3, 2019

Feb 25 to March 3

I'm making habits work for me these days. Lots of positive habits and some irritating negative ones.

I'm still getting up early - there were two snow days this week. Monday the 25 and Wed the 27 I was off work, but I still got the morning session in. All the other days, I got at least the morning session done-  still the same, elliptical trainer, two minutes on the KB sessions.

On Friday and Sunday, March 3 I got this same session done twice. I'm not sure why I did that, perhaps if only for "I don't want to think and so I will do this session, as it seems to be doing something for me" kind of mentality.

Sunday after noon's session was at Cedar Springs after teaching at my second job. It's weird being able to train there with the sun up, man. I did the first 25 minutes on and off the elliptical and db's. Then the farmers walk/overhead carry, with rows and flies, too. No one was there except me and it was glorious.

My diet continues to be the major negative habit I have yet to may inroads on. I keep leaving myself no time in the mornings to do anything positive. Lunches are the same and dinner is usually a disaster.

I'm hoping with next week off, I can make some changes there. I'm also hoping that with next week being warmer, the ice and snow can all melt and I can start to run outside.



and here is a story related to the pic.

and a follow up here.


No comments:

Post a Comment