Sunday, June 5, 2022

May 24 to June 5



Hit either a swim or a hike and sometimes both every day over this time. Every day with the rings closed - or pretty close to closed every day. 

Lots of outside activity - even on the days that were hot and muggy. I even got lost on one hike - not really lost, but took a long way back to the van. Lots of water on the hour-long hike. 

In any case, the hikes have been good - need to just keep going around and around the place where I live and just see the place - it is, after all literally the first time I've been able to see them ever.

I did think about that the other day - started wondering about what I've missed with being so focused on just one thing for so long. What else have I missed?

In any case, I did miss an awful lot of the woods, so I'm getting out there and seeing them. Taking pics, leaving footprints. 

Not any lifting, but I'll have to change that this week. I just want my legs back a little better before I start back to lifting.

Most days looked like this

Morning - about fifteen minutes of stretching, with a focus on breathing and getting ready for the day

Afternoon - hiking and or swimming with my youngest.

Evenings - working and then sometimes swimming, some walks, mostly prep for the next days.

No comments:

Post a Comment