Monday, May 23, 2022

May 15 to 23

 There has been a fair amount of work being done - except when I 'm left alone in a messy house. Meh, we will work on that next. 

Interesting workouts this week were at the nearest provincial park as hikes. Yeah, that's been a real cool part. Swims continue, and work got in the way of a couple of workouts, too. 

Still some progress is being made on the Adventure Van, and now I need to make some phone calls and set things up for the summer. I got a look at my summer today and it looks frantic. I will have to be a very good boy and focus on about two things this summer and that is about it. 

Stretching in the mornings and after hikes, too. Lots of water, need to focus on just getting the work done these days. It's getting done, just slowly.

This week coming up is going to be like the rest - just shorter thanks to the holiday Monday. It is all good, no side hustle this week. Progress on my fitness can step up instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment