Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May 2 to 10



Things move forward and then move back.

Workouts continued this week - in the garage and walks. The walk on Saturday morning was short, as my hip was acting up. It was horrible, but I got my steps done and then went for coffee.

I'm working on fitness goals for the summer and things I want to be able to do for the end of August. 

I'm reading a lot these days - I'll blog them as soon as I can. 

But lots of walking at work, lots of walking after work and lots of just being active when I can.

Feeling low, but I'm thinking that is just part of the season. My family is a part of the sadness - I got a text from a health care professional that read something along the lines that I have a failing heart and I shouldn't leave my wife and kids without me. 

I'm not kidding, it is the way things are these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment