Friday, June 17, 2022

June 6 to 16

 


I saw this and wanted it here - the cool stuff I'm interested in starts at 1:10.

Anyway, things have been progressing nicely. Workouts are fun, but mostly hikes with some lifting and stretching. Lots of stretching, man. A number of times taking my son and going for a swim, too.

I have a few confirmations about reading this summer and have at least two jobs at the moment for July. I will be busy.

I have been waking up really early for the last week or so, and getting up and going for an early morning walk - before 6am I'm done. It is just not me, but I'll take it.


 I've been doing some awesome hikes - nothing stupid yet, the longest during this time was 2 kms. I'm looking forward to the time when I can get my rear end back to 8km runs without a sweat.

What else? looking for a kayak and lessons for watersports at the moment. Lots of hiking and reading - I did get The Mandalorian actor Pedro Pascal to read a book to me this past week. I didn't know it was him until listening to the credits at the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment