Saturday, August 27, 2022

Aug 8 to 26

 This keyboard is messing up - and I know that line about a poor carpenter, so ease up on this old man before you get to commenting. 

This August went really well - lots of activities, lots of playing on a beach. Lots of positive energy and working to form positive habits going into a return to school. 

The long weekend messed me up - basically I slept and didn't do anything. And the 18th - well, I was at the hospital with my eldest helping her with a flare up of her stuff they have going on. 

I discovered I like starting my day with some stretching, which my Apple Watch calls "yoga". I'm not going to complain, as it helps my rings get closed. I'm also enjoying the swimming these days. At least my breast stroke is getting better. I'm being wary of my ears, though. And back it seems is slightly irritated by swimming, too. Interesting.

Most days looked like this:

6-7 up and doing something. Stretching and kayak or walking or training.

9am coffee time ends and I got to an August project

Something cool I saw last week

lunch

drive with family and go and see something cool.

Nap

Dinner

Watch a bit of the Jays game with my wife

Swim or walk outside

Stretch

Sleeping by 11pm, sometimes earlier.

It was nice to see the sleeping pattern being so normal. At least more normal than other Augusts I've had in the past. And ... and I got out there and saw stuff. I'm hoping the purchase of an RV for next season and next summer will be another step towards an awesome retirement for us

No comments:

Post a Comment