Sunday, September 4, 2022

Aug 27 to Sept 4

 Lots of stretching and swimming these days. I did try and get out onto Lake Ontario last week and it was hilarious how much of a failure it was. It was too rough and I didn't have the new to me kayak inflated enough. Both were... hilarious. 

I got my fourth dose this week, too. Ready for my kids' return to school and their inevitable bringing home every virus, bacteria and microbe. <<shivers>>

I was scrolling on tikky tokky and found Musclewiki. What a cool friggin website, man. I used it to add a thing or two to my lifting.

I did my usual session of stretching everyday during these days and just greasing the groove, so to speak. Making sure I get some time on a mat and making my hips and legs and shoulders better. Every day. I'm also trying to get my VO2 Max up. I did test it this week and I ended up with a 31, listed as "fair".

Yeah, need to up that. A lot.

Interestingly, I discovered that my Polar HRM works with my Apple health apps and can help me close my rings. Hashtag awesomesause.

I did "close my rings" every day during this time, too. Stretching and yoga are my heroes these days. Lots of self-reflection and time alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment