Monday, September 12, 2022

Sept 5 to 11

 I've had to be very deliberate in these days on my habits. I'm re-reading "The Power of Habit" by Charles Duhigg. A masterwork that book is, man ... anyway, I know that I need habits that are going to help me cure all that ails and threatens me.

Diabetes, poor circulation,  being fat and out of shape, being angry all the time, money and the list goes on.

I did step out of the pool on Thursday and watched my Apple Watch fall off of my wrist. The screen shattered on the deck of the pool. I went to work the next day and ... it was like I was missing a limb. I quickly found and purchased an Apple Watch Series 5 ... which is still darn cool. Still adjusting to it, but it is a cool watch.

I also learned that the boxing guy isn't coming back to my gym. Dang.

11 for 11 so far in September

Control your habits or the habits control you.

So lots of stretching and yoga and working out and HITT training and thinking about the future. About 2023, 2024 and 2030. How do I get there, what do I have to do to get there and how do I get there with a healthy body and a fat wallet?

Habits. Things I do day to day.

Speaking of which, I closed my rings every day this week, even after cranking the circles for Move and Exercise. I'm seeing better sleep and happier mental attitude, but I know I also need to work on proper nutrition and basic fitness, too.

These will come with time and proper habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment