Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sept 12 to 18

I'm pleased to write that the good habits continue along here. Workouts everyday continue as does the feeling good and sleeping well things.

It's been busy, but fun.

Friday I had a longer yoga session that should become standard - there was about 35 minutes of raised heart rate and some kettlebells along with body weight squats. A nice way to start off the weekend, if I say so myself.

Swimming was cool this week - getting into the mindset of going every other day and just getting swimming done. Got up to a 35 minute workout on Saturday. The water was HOT, man ... I was actually surprised I could still swim outside, and the water was like a bath tub. I now have my own swim bag for all the equipment I have - snorkel, fins for hands and feet ... all kinds of stuff.  I also got some ear cleaning tools for the guck leaking out of my head. Those might be brains, so I'm being cautious.

My legs and should muscles are complaining a bit, but my joints are smiling along with the swimming, man. It's been a real nice ride this week. I'm ready for next week and to see how far these new habits take me. Should be awesome.

Still need to do more kettlebells, but at least I'm working into that.

I have my garage gym ready to go at home when the outdoor workouts can't happen for the cold, I know that I need to work on my hips and I even have a yoga class schedule on my laptop. I'm ready as I will ever be for this winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment