Sunday, January 7, 2024

Jan 1-7

 

Got it on the first try.

Woot! Welcome to 2024

...and so we start off this year with a bit of a bang - closed the rings ... almost all of the rings, every day this week. I missed one day of standing. Standing. Shrug. I wasn't annoyed until I saw the "Ring in the New Year" challenge on my Fitness app. 

Seven days in a row with all three rings completed. Need to have stood up for twelve minutes on Friday. 

Shrug

I'll get that done. It was chilling at home, getting to the pool at the end of the day kind of week. Pleasantly boring. I did a couple of HIIT workouts - and my body just bounced right back the next day.

Drove the eldest back to school in Ottawa today - back and forth ... about a twelve-hour drive there and back. I still have today's rings closed. Machine.

Here was tonight's swim:

100 m Breaststroke

300 m Freestyle

100 m kickboard

250 m freestyle - I miscounted... sadly. 

50 m breaststroke.

950 m in 32 minutes. Sniffle. At least I got the rings closed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment