Not a bad week, not a great week ... just a week.
I got my morning sessions done every day and got the dog out for a walk for 35 minutes or more two or three times this week. Nice and easy, cool and breezy. That is in addition to an early morning walk with the dog by 6:30 am. That one is chilly and gross and not always fun. More skunks sighted on the evening walks, but chillier in the morning.
Closed the rings or got really close three times this week; Thursday was tough and didn't get close at all. "Just a week". I did also get the post done for my Company of Characters blog, though, so I'm taking that as a win for this week as well.
Morning sessions tended to be:
8-10 minutes Dog/cat stretches, WGS, runner's stretch, thread the needle and DJJ.
8-10 minutes putting-on-socks stretch, clamshells, straight leg lifts side lying, swimmers and BJJ leg pummeling. Superman extensions.
5 minutes of standing stretches - leg swings, hip CARS and BW squats.
The evenings tended to be walks at the local provincial park. I must tell you, seeing deer was not on my scorecard for 2026, but there you are.



No comments:
Post a Comment