Saturday, July 17, 2021

July 14 to 17

 Fairly active over the last few days - getting up and out of the house at the start of the day - way before work needs me up and connected - has been a real good habit to get into, I must say.

Not staying up until silly hours of the morning will help that out, to be frank.

Got to do a paddle boarding session really early on Friday. Not sure the e-coli count in Lake Ontario was in my favour, but I truly enjoyed the working on my skills. Can't say I did a great workout this time, but at least I got myself there and in the water and was active. I also got my new to me Minivan thinking about helping me out being active. Packing up at 5:30am and then heading out was pretty easy with the Grand Caravan. Good storage and a big back door really did help.

When I was in the water, I fell in. While standing there in the water at about chest deep, worked on my hips and knees for about ten minutes. Felt so good and cold on them. Was very helpful for mobility.

I'm going to start training outside in parks again. The beach. The parks in the area. Small open areas that no one will bother me. And I get to leave it in my van for easy "get up and go" training sessions. 

It's funny at the end of the paddle board session yesterday, couldn't wipe the grin off of my face for at least a half hour afterwards. 


I took this while standing in the lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment