Tuesday, July 13, 2021

July 6 to 13

 I'm getting some cardio done - and taking some help on sleeping from my wife. It was amazing .. again ... to learn about the joys of being out of shape.

I reconnected my heart rate monitor tonight. I looked at the pool at Cedar Springs online... and then I went for a second cardio session on the day.

It's pissing me off - the training that I used to do ... is being done my younger members of my rugby club. Basically they spent their quarantine doing the things I used to do when they were 18 and I was 40. Now that they are 35 ... I spent my time trying to not go insane. It has been a day trying not to scream. 


They used to laugh at the crossfit training I did. Now they are doing the same crap. Asshats.

Now I want to get back to training just to spite them. Which is probably a good thing, but don't tell the angry part of me - he just wants to push everything along.

Also ... the HRM that I got first told me I was in poor condition when I did a base line fitness test. I re did it thirty seconds later and said I was in fair condition. For a precision piece of equipment, it's a piece of crap. 



No comments:

Post a Comment