Wednesday, July 28, 2021

July 18 to 28

 Talk about a switch in fortune.

The 17th and the 23rd I was out on a paddle board and having a great time. the 24th, my foot was puffed up and in agony. I waited for a few days, treated it with ice and Advil. It went down a bit, but it was still hard to walk on it.

It was time for medical professionals and they didn't disappoint. Drugs for injuries and it's been helping. Lots of unintended additional help for my jaw, my neck, my knees and my hips. Heck, the doctor warned me to drink water non-stop and my hydration has improved too. Which in turn has helped my heart and hips and knees and ankles and feet.

Weird. But not really.

Lots of stretching and water and late night thanks to extra work. I'm thinking this is the last summer I do this same stuff. It's been too much this year. I'm not sure if it's because it's 2021 or because I'm old or because of my heath. Not sure, but it's harder this year than some of the others. 




No comments:

Post a Comment