Wednesday, July 7, 2021

July 2 to 6

 


The fact of the matter is I'm being more active of late. Walks, paddle boarding and getting stuff done around the house. I went to the beach before school this week and the water was as flat as I've ever seen. I'm going to have to try that some time this month. On the day though, I just wanted to walk. 

Being an old man, in a world designed to help old men like me stay on top.

Anyway, the Apple Watch says "new record number of days being active" ... want to keep going.

Was up really early with the youngest; he's off to camp every day and is really excited about it. Glad ot see he's liking something and certainly after the year we have had everyone needs a bit of happiness.

I'm working a lot, schedule is packed for the moment. I'm working the system and the system is working me. It's tough, but I'm getting the sleep and water I need at the moment.

Also I got myself that cool hoodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment