Friday, July 2, 2021

June 23 to July 1

 My facebook status on July 1 was "I think I'm going to sit this one out, coach" ... I just wanted to let the day go by without any notice. I slept in, I got coffee, I mowed the lawn and I moved furniture. 

I napped. 

On my Apple watch I got my rings closed just by being active and being around the house and doing stuff that I've not had the time to do in the last while. No walk, no training, just lots of things ticked off the Honey Do List. 

On a walk this week, I wondered about moving my office out of the basement or getting rid of it altogether. I don't use much of the stuff here, except for the desk and second monitor. A lot of my stress comes from having this space and the things herein. I'm wondering if I need to let this go and set something else up for myself.

Of course, I'm teaching summer school - I'm also still tutoring. This is going to be a busy summer. So ... I need to be able to sleep on time and get up on time. I'm joking of course, I'm up at 3am writing this post as I can't seem to still my mind in order to sleep. I want to start having fun this summer. So many things to do. All of it starts with lowering stress and sleeping enough. 

I do have a plan for this summer and beyond. I'm hoping that this Great Reset will let me get to focus on my Vision Board and help me manifest the things I need to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment