Sunday, February 12, 2023

Feb 6 to 12

 

Good movie on this week. Fat for the win!

Yeah, this wasn't a great week, but in the final few minutes made a comeback. I should have been working out in the afternoons this week, instead I got work done or did nothing. Kinda dumb.

I'm really enjoying the morning yoga/stretching sessions. On Sunday I got that done and then made it down to the beach for sunrise. I cannot tell you what that meant to me- I will simply use the word "epic" and leave it at that. 

I continued with the EMOM workout - the shoulder is still being spicey and off. I did get swimming at least twice this week - closing all of my rings every day.

On Saturday before work I did a 50 minute workout that finished the rings, then I got a chance to do some walking to clear the lactic acid. That helped a lot before sitting for five hours.

On Sunday, got this done seven times:

5 min elliptical

2 minutes kb swings - 

2 minutes airbike

Yeah, it's boring, but it works. I move on to next week knowing that I at least sticks are moving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment