Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sept 11 to 17

I got up early this morning, too

Another week of things settling in - I got a chance to live the week that I am going to be reliving over and over again until Christmas. To some, that sounds like an incredible drag but at least I know what I will be doing three Tuesdays from now. That sounds like something I can exploit to my own advantage.

Speaking of exploiting something to my own advantage, my gym offers Wednesday night yoga classes and I finally made one this week. 60 minutes of basic flow and gentle stretch. My hamstrings were okay with the session, too. I found it a nice and welcome way to interrupt the negative crap going on the rest of the week. Bringing my wife along was a nice bonus. She enjoyed it as well.

Otherwise, this was the day, every day of this week:

Up early doing the morning session - see last week for details on that. 

Afternoons was a 20-minute session some days on a yoga mat. Just stretching and mobility. Nothing at all to this session, so far.

Evenings were swimming or that one night of yoga at my club. 

Nice and busy; my head, body heart and lungs really do like this stuff. I did close all my rings all seven days, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment