Sunday, November 19, 2023

Nov 12 to 19

 

Clearly a reenactment of the end of the HIIT session. Except I wore a shirt


Life here has been an off week - workouts not done, staying home as a result of puking, swims and HITT sessions with kettlebell swings all making an appearance. I closed my rings and I moved forward as I was able to. Lots of reading this week - got to re-read Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning.

The puking continues on Sunday, just not mine at this time. 

It is a sick house this last week or so. Wonderful, wonderful.

Meh, at least February is coming in hot. 

HIIT was this for several rounds:

5 min warm up on a treadmill at the gym

2-minute kettlebell swings - a 25 lb bell.

then back on the treadmill for 3 minutes.

At the end, got onto a Jacob's Ladder for a few minutes. Got to 50 minutes all told. Yeah, the next day I was a hurting unit. 

Kettlebell swings in the morning routine are a nice touch - help to get the heart pumping for sure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment