Sunday, November 26, 2023

Nov 20 to 26

 

Sage advice. Don't know who the guy is though. 

This was a stupid week. Just ... one day after another and every moment was scripted and planned. 

Except today.

Workouts were all the same - Stretch/yoga/kettlebells morning routine and swims in the evening. Lots of side hustle time and ASL learning, too.

Every evening had something to do until everyone except me got sick and started coughing and barfing. Was gross. Do not recommend it. I did take note of the business of the last month, I'm grateful that it passed quickly but holey Hanna Batman, that was a busy month. I know it isn't quite over yet, but I'm glad I got to this point without getting hurt.

The swims in the evening were all about 30 minutes and the morning sessions are about the same. I did work on my Butterfly and my backstroke at least twice a week this week. So I have that going for me.

The nice thing about Monday to Friday is that I'm on my feet for most of that and getting my rings closed is that much easier as a result. My job makes fitness a breeze. Yeah.

Anyway, I got to sleep in today, do my morning routine at 3pm and just generally be inert. Was cool, do recommend it for short bursts only. Tomorrow we are back on the train.


No comments:

Post a Comment