Sunday, November 12, 2023

Oct 30 to Nov 11

 



Whoa, I guess I missed a week. Sorry about that, anyone who's reading. My bad.

I'm glad to report that I closed my rings, hit my workouts and stayed on course for those two weeks. I mean I added the kettlebell to the morning session and kept up my ASL studies and my side hustle.

All of it, all of it at the same time.

So, yeah I've been a little busy.

But I think that was my point - I'm always so stressed out at this time of the year ... this year's solution? Keep busy let it all sprint by and get to February as quickly as possible.

So far, so good.

Here is the current morning session, lasting about 30-35 minutes:

10 minutes of hip and shoulder stretching - downward dogs to planks to pigeon pose to ... world's greatest stretch. Nice way to warm up and start the day.

10 minutes of ab work - ball twists, ball squats, hip thrusters, ab extensions, seated leg extensions, prone leg kicks, prone side leg lifts ... etc, etc etc. 

10 minutes of shoulder and arms. Kettlebell swings with a 20 lb dumbbell(s). Deltoid shoulder raises, and several other shoulder exercises. Curls and overhead presses with a band. All good.

Swimming and yoga sessions in the evening. 

I'd still like to be able to hit a hiking trail or a treadmill soon. Meh, at least the swimming is happening and my family comes along at times as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment