Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Oct 11 to 17



Yeah, more of the same - yoga in the afternoon, followed by yoga in the evening or a swim. 

Work does tend to get in the way, but I did manage a 1 km walk at work while on break. It was a nice sunny day and needed to get some reading done. Twenty minutes of a walk was a nice addition to the day. I'd like to say that I'll make that a regular part of my routine, but it is cold and rainy told, so I'll stay indoors and prep.

I got a HITT session done this week, too. I'd had enough of the back of my brain telling me to get it done and so I got this done:

2 minutes on the elliptical

2 minutes of kettlebell lifting - swings, cleans and presses, halos whatever.

1-minute rest

I got four or fie rounds of that done - it ended up being 35 minutes all told. A good workout and lots of perceived effort. Also, I finished off the day's rings all in one go, basically.

I did extend my "closing the rings" record to another "all time" to 56 days. I'm sad because I had a few years of that behind me. Alas, I have to start again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment