Sunday, October 2, 2022

Sept 25 to Oct 1

There was a lot of stretching and HIIT this week - at least I got my circles filled every day this week - or whatever I'm supposed to be calling them. I moved my Move goal up this week, but I know it needs to be more if I want to do fun stuff next summer.

I did think about getting out on the kayak one more time this week, but just couldn't do it. I also took possession of an RV this week and now have to make sure that I can get it into storage for the winter.

I also want to get that out once before I put it to bed, so to speak. Lots of places to go and see.

I did get out for a hike today, then got out to an outdoor pub in an orchard. That was so wonderfully sunny and fun, especially after the last two years. It was nice to be able to support a local business, too. 

The afternoon sessions continue with the stretching into HIIT.

The swimming had to take a back seat as I had to run around this week for the RV. I did get into the water on Friday and did 650m in 25 minutes. Don't be impressed, I nearly drowned like six times. 

Lots of stretching sessions in the afternoon and evening though. All the time, I know I need to get moving and get walking/hiking and sprinting back in the mix.

From the hike this afternoon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment