Sunday, October 30, 2022

Oct 18 to 29

Chilly but a golden moment

Whoops, missed a week.

No matter, the last two weeks have been pleasantly dull. Morning stretches have turned into morning Yoga sessions because of my weird thing going on and waking up at 5:30 am.

The afternoons are a combination of yoga and HITT sessions now - lots of kettlebell, bodyweight and band training.  I'm also using a big stretching ball on the quads and a smaller roller on my hips and gastrocs. I'm bringing the 16-kilo bell in this week coming up.

I'm using the bands to work on my hamstrings and hip flexors. Still looking for further education on that. Still, my hips like it. These sessions used to be 20 minutes and are now at least 30, sometimes closer to 40.

I've been swimming in the evenings, too - went at least twice each week. Good fitness and mobility training all around. Really though, I'm glad I bought the snorkel as it makes the workouts better and I worry less about drowning. The pool is now open until 11pm though the week. Another thing going back to "normal".

I did make it to the beach Oct 30th - the shot for this post is from that adventure. Like I said, I want this year to be nice and boring and doing boring stuff like walking on the beach is boring but fun. All I want is boring. Boring means I get fit without the cops being called. No drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment