Sunday, November 27, 2022

Nov 20-27


 

I'm going to give this week and solid B

Still have something hanging out in my lungs - I cough up some gross goo once or twice a day, but for the most part, I'm sleeping well and getting the days done.

Two swimming sessions and at least one HIIT session this week - along with trying hard not to push into illness.

HIIT session was five rounds of:

2 min elliptical

20 two-handed swings with a 16-kilo bell

10 KB cleans

10 KB presses

10 rows

10 waiter holds with leg raises

5 DB curls with 20 lb DB

1-minute battle ropes.

Man, I wanted to get a pic of the battle ropes after that workout, but I forgot. It was pretty cool to use them in the garage after all this time. 

Swimming sessions both looked like this:

100 m warm-up breaststroke

200 m front crawl - arms only

100 m breaststroke

100m legs only

200 m front crawl

100 m warm down

Not a horrible workout, but again, just trying to get through it without putting too much stress on myself. Need to stay healthy. Need to keep showing up. When I can get through a night's sleep without snoring myself awake I'll push that back over 1000 m. 


No comments:

Post a Comment