Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Nov 28 to Dec 6

I dunno what is happening - I can't get pics off of my phone. Had a nice one of the pool from Monday night ready to go and can't seem to get it over to this machine.

Whatever.

This was a week of going for it. I went over and above what it was I needed to do in order to close the rings - I had three HIIT sessions and two swimming sessions. I got them at least five minutes longer each. 

That was going in the right direction. 80 minutes of exercise a day is going to have an effect on you.

I'm still more than a few kilos over what I think I should be to be healthy, but I'm making some progress. 

I also hit an early morning stretching session every day as well. Mobility is up and I'm walking pain free. I did want to get a run in tonight, but schedules got messed up tonight and so I went and did a HIIT session in my garage gym. All good. 

I will mention that I had Full Metal Jacket playing on the iMac in my garage gym as I was training this evening. Getting anything done with R Lee Emery yelling at Private Pyle is guaranteed to be done five minutes more quickly than you thought possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment