Saturday, December 31, 2022

Dec 26 to 30

 

photobomb by Perry the Platypus

An odd week - working in the late afternoon every day, but finishing off workouts before has been an odd sensation. 

Still, picked up what is called an Assault bike/fan bike/ ayre dyne/ air bike yesterday. I need to alter it a little - I found the manual online and need to make it so that someone taller than 5 feet can use it. Still, it'll be a cool item to have. I used it yesterday instead of battle ropes and it did the job.

Closed my rings every day - swimming and HIIT workouts are in the afternoon or evening. Yoga/bodyweight workouts as soon as I wake up. 

One of these days I woke up at 10am, instead of the usual 6am. Was the weirdest feeling - and it was as though I lost half the day! Back at waking up early and getting things done. 

I'm enjoying this process of regaining my fitness - there are many roads to Rome, as they say. I just want the road to be shorter ... which I know isn't the way to think about this. I'll be on the grind here for a while.

I move things around and refreshed the garage gym this week, too. More mat space, less stereo. I've still got the iMac showing off movies and DVDs in there. 

With that said, I'm looking forward to 2023. I'm sure hoping things continue to go forward in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment