Sunday, December 18, 2022

Dec 7 to 18


Apologies, Dominus. I've been watching season one of Spartacus on the iMac in my garage gym this week. It's nice seeing this again for the first time in a while. Also helps with getting and keeping the elliptical machine moving.

I think I missed closing my Apple Watch rings one day out of these ten or so days. Not for trying - I keep stretching in the mornings and getting myself set up for the day with at least 25 minutes of activity before I get up and start the day.

Those twenty-five minutes are critical to so many things these days. So much more mobility, and so many more days of pain-free movement. Critical. 

After that, swimming and HIIT/cardio sessions in the afternoon or evenings are the things to close my rings.

I'm stretching both out - swimming to at least 750-800 m in a half hour or so when I go. The HITT or cardio sessions were at twenty or so minutes but I keep getting them to 35 minutes or longer. 

The actual workouts are merely adding on laps or rounds of the previous workouts listed here. I'll do that until the end of the month and then change it up a bit. The stretching I'm always adding to - I got several things to add every week. I'll just keep watching Yoga for men on Youtube and keep learning. In the new year, much into the new year so as to miss the crowds, I'll get a class in at least once a week. I'm still very much so stupid I would embarrass myself if I went now, I think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment