Sunday, July 2, 2023

June 26 to July 2

 

I just liked this one


Monday and Tuesday were just so stressful - and didn't close all the rings. Whatever. Ugh, just too much to do and fitness was the victim. Wednesday to Sunday I made sure that all the rings got closed.

Anyway, Saturday was not quite stupidly hot, merely gosh darn hot and I went out to relive my running around in the heat days. I got a HIIT workout done on the turf with a new kit bag that I have not yet gotten a pic of. Obviously, I will rectify that tomorrow.

May or may not be my home office
Anyway, I got a HIIT workout done by 1 pm ... and then spent about 30 more minutes sitting in the chilly pool inside. I got home and napped for like three hours. Bands, kettlebells and sprints all in one workout; but it was dumb to sweat like that in the heat.

I've done five days in a row going to the gym. Mostly swimming. Stretching in the mornings and swimming at night. It's been pretty good - of course between the early morning stretching and the evening swimming is a basic letdown of civilization. But ... I read yesterday that I will be working remotely for July. 

Yup, that is a nice piece of news: working remotely for July. Hashtag awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment