Monday, June 3, 2019

May 29 to June 2


Rugby training continues once a week. I'm getting tired of being a sub for the seconds team, but I am certain that all of this training is being noticed, at least on some level by people.

At least I'm noticing that rugby is getting to be fun again, and less sweaty gross stupidity that it has been in previous seasons. I know this is only going to get better as the grind of the seasons goes forth.

I'm training as hard as time permits at this time and I'm being consistent. There is nothing more I could ask. Time has become a real scarce commodity and I'm glad I signed up for the ASL 101 before I realized just how busy this spring was for me. I mean ... seriously. This has been unreal.

I'm very glad I'm able to keep on top of all the extra work; technology has been a real force amplifier here. That and learning to get up way earlier than I used to.

The treadmill and rolling after wards continued this week. I do need to do a crossfit training session soon, and I need to continue working on my nutrition. I'd really likee to start doing two-a-days, but not until after I get a few more things off of my late, thankyouverymuch.

We are away again this weekend, thanks to the International games in August. This, of course, isn't all that good for the club, but at least it's away and I like playing where we are to play. Shoud be a good game.


No comments:

Post a Comment