Wednesday, October 11, 2023

October 1 to 10

 

Was awesome and cool. 

Had a little brain flatulence over the weekend - I was away in the RV. It was chilly and the drive was a bit windy for me. I did close the rings on most of the days - Wednesday and Sunday were write-offs. I wasn't in the right frame of mind and I was also on vacation, respectively. 

My cardio outfit for this winter
Saturday the 7th was hilarious - we were in the RV but the sunset was incredible. I had three or four walks around the park to make sure I got some pretty cool shots of the sunset over the lake. It was nice to be able to get the walking in, it was nice to be able to stretch out after and finish my rings, too.

When we got back, the first thing I did was go for a record-setting swim to finish off the rings and get myself set up for the week at work. All was awesome. 

Sleep has been pretty good, and eating has been flexible - got right back on the focus on the proper diet after I got back from the trip. It's not a bad routine for diet either. I'm happy and my butt is getting smaller and smaller as we go through the days.

Still, I need to add some walking running or hiking to the mix; need to get my cardio and VO2 max up. They will be the deciding factor for a return to sports in the spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment