Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sept 25 to Sept 30

 

The right number of swimmers in the pool. Always

This was a good week - a little increase in the side hustle, I paid for the ASL 102 that will start in a few days and mostly finished the rings. 

Rather boringly, my morning routine is moving me forward. A nice start to all my days with a 30-35 minute session that I haven't really changed. I know I'll need to work on my whole body, so I am starting to get to a yoga class once a week. Except this week, I just couldn't get that done. 

The evening swims are usually done in solitude. I must say that is awesome. Not sure how this business is staying in business with just me coming in that late, but I appreciate that I don't really share the pool with anyone. Very Zen. I'm grateful for the silence. 

I also know I need to get a bit of running in if only to toughen up the legs and lungs for any sort of return to combat / outdoor sports next summer. I'm not sure I will want to change anything in the next eight weeks, as I've now got a full plate of everything I can handle. 

I'll check in/reflect back on this at Christmas time to see what I was thinking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment