Sunday, December 17, 2023

Dec 11- 17

 

The Exit sign is just for show

I'm doing this post early on Sunday afternoon as I have other stuff to get done. I guess I'll start off with the fact that I was reading a book this week and I just ... I just didn't want to finish it so I took some self-care advice and moved on to another book. 

Shrug. I'm still reading, just not something I didn't want to read. 

Not a bad swim, just long
The Apple Watch fitness rings got done every day but Wednesday this week. I was being a dad and had to go and pick someone up instead of doing my evening workout. It happens. I did a record-breaking swim on Saturday, after skipping my morning routine and having to sit the exam for ASL 102, then work online. Something ridiculous like a 45-minute swim. It was nice to have the fitness to do that, but I'd rather have done a morning and evening session instead.

I did say I was going to re-evaluate my fitness routine in December after I'd finished the ASL course. I have a few options and a few thoughts which are not appropriate for here. I'm hoping to get January to June just as productive and helpful towards my next career, but am going to be limited by money and time, as always. 

Meh, at least I know what time I have available for the next 30 Tuesday evenings. I love having a schedule like that. I can do so much with an ocean of time like that. 

Morning routines are getting more kettlebell in them:

30 two-handed swings

10 db snatches each side

I get this done for three rounds before finishing the morning routine. Got my HR up to 140 the other day, too. A nice sprint session to start the day. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment