Sunday, December 10, 2023

Dec 4 to 10

 

Here... look and listen here

A challenging week. Closed my rings on my Apple Watch only twice, thanks to this stupid cough I got somewhere. 

<<cough cough>> homelife, work with children who don't wash their hands <<cough cough>>

So yeah, I had to drop the swims in the evenings to take some Advil and get to bed early.

Like ridiculously early. 

In any case, all mornings I finished the morning routine by 7am and got on with the day. I found out I did not do so well on an ASL quiz just after I got my final project in for marking.  Meh, I think I will do okay in this course, but I will point out I will prefer in-person ASL classes to these online ones. 

While I write this on Sunday afternoon, I'm hopeful things can go back to a bit quicker. Not a fan of this slowing down. Too much time to brood and intrusive thoughts just wreck my vibe.

I am going to start a list of stuff to do on my winter break. Going away somewhere is a thing now. 

I did get to the beach this weekend, but it was cloudy and chilly. Meh, I got there and saw this




No comments:

Post a Comment