Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Oct 1-9

It's the steady one step in front of the other / grind it out type workouts that I'm doing as of late.

I hit a new all time high of 262% as an activity level on Oct 1, as well. I looked, it's the workout I'm doing while one of my kids is at an activity. In the gym at Cedar Spring.

I tried to get the same workout done on Wednesday at home, but had to cut the session short due to being needed to calm a seven year old storm.

The workout I did was this one:

2 minutes on the ellitical
2 minutes using a 35 lb dumb bell as a kettlebell

for 35 minutes

then cleaned up that spot, put the stuff away and got on the Jacob's Ladder for 45 second climbs for five or so rounds.

48 minute workout, 750 calories used.

Eesh.

Anyway, the rest of the workouts were similar. I am also doing some of the stuff from ZEE and other online trainers. Mostly fun stuff that gets good results if done once or twice a week.

Also ... walking in the morning when weather permissable. I did two or three mornings on the treadmill when it was raining outside.


This is a pic form my garage gym. No, not really ... I don't use a treadmill, nor do I look like anyone in this pic. My garage is as basic as it comes. But it could look like this.

But not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment