Saturday, October 20, 2018

Oct 15 to Oct 19

These few days were up and down.

Nutrition was awful, but that's because I have nothing to protect me from actually trying to think about what to eat when I get home from work.

I don't want to think, I should not be thinking ... it should be a habit that I have to eat something awesome and good for me. Instead I'm getting a bag of nacho chips and stuffing them in my pie hole.

Sad, really.

Anyway, I got a chance for at least one walk or one workout every day these days, except for Thursday. On Tuesday the 15th, the HR monitor linked to my watch instead of my iPhone. It made for some weird readings, man.

Wednesday was the training at Cedar Springs while my child was at an activity. I had a date night on Thursday. so worked on my mental health and marriage instead of my physical fitness. I woke up late and so no early morning walk to get myself going.

Friday was a great day; a walk in the morning before work and a great walking/running session on  a treadmill in the evening. That was kind of cool. No hurting knees the next morning, either. I am looking forward to doing that again and again and again and again ..... ;)

As mentioned earlier, I tried to get the nutrition better this week, but had a few setbacks. Fewer things that were bad for me though and that is progress. Got one running session done on Friday, too. That is also progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment