Monday, October 29, 2018

Oct 25 to Oct 29

I'm trying to get quicker and quicker with these posts. At some point in time in the future, I may find it within myself to go back to daily posting.

It's just a sign that I'm now taking my health and fitness a bit more seriously than I have in the last two of so years. It's a shame that it's been more or less ignored, but there are a few reasons for this.

Thursday the 25th was an off day - It has become my defacto cheat day. I slept in and had a date night with my wife at the end of the day. As a result, no training takes place.

Friday was another date night, but at least I got up early and got a significant walk in before work. I'm really liking those workouts as it gives me a chance to train and get ready for the day. I know eventually I'll have to train/do cardio inside my garage gym this winter. But for now, this is nice.

Saturday was a walk in the morning and a get ZEE workout in the afternoon with several rounds of Kettlebell and Ellitical trainer. I finished off with five rounds of double kettlebell cleans and press. It was a great workout and a great time to be alive. I also got a float at a new floating place near my house, it's called GoFloat Studio. Honestly, I'll have to do one of those "Stop for a Shout Out" pieces for the place. It was really quite a great place to float, man.

Sunday was a double walk day. The second walk of the day was a 4 km walk. I know I can jog that far, it's a matter of getting my fat ass smaller before I go back to running on the sidewalk. I want usable knees when I am eighty.

Not a bad month

No comments:

Post a Comment